Tessa co-leads Nous’ organizational performance and leadership and capability work globally and brings deep experience supporting organizations to enhance organizational performance and leadership.
She has spent the last 10 years at Nous partnering with public, private and not-for-profit clients. Her background as an organizational psychologist shapes her ability to solve complex client challenges and enables her to develop evidence-based and enduring solutions. Tessa brings considerable expertize across many Nous offers, including strategy, culture, transformation, operating model, workforce and leadership.
- Partnered with Australian universities to improve organizational performance and leadership across their executive groups and the universities
- Led a multi-year partnership with an Australian Government department to deliver an Enterprise Performance Measurement Framework, Learning and Development Strategy, Mobility Framework, Core Capability Framework and various programs
- Comprehensively reviewed a reset of the approach to the delivery of Early Childhood Early Intervention for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Partnered with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority over several years to design a bespoke leadership capability framework, leader assessment process, culture change process and leadership development programs to optimize performance and culture
- Partnered with the Bastow Institute over three years to support the design, pilot and implementation of a Talent Management Framework for all Victorian public schools to build the pipeline of high-quality school leaders.
Outside of Nous
Tessa plays an active role in enhancing the role of organizational psychology to improve organizations. She is a board-approved supervisor and provides supervision to budding organizational psychologists across Australia.
Prior to joining Nous, Tessa worked in specialist organizational psychology roles. She is also a qualified behavioral therapist and previously worked to help autistic children lead better lives.
Tessa is passionate about supporting women in leadership roles and young people realize their career aspirations.
In her spare time...
Tessa enjoys keeping active through the gym and women’s AFL and is a qualified snowboard instructor and an avid back country split border.