With COVID-19 recently being declared a global health pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Nous Group is taking action to ensure the safety of our people and their families, as well as our clients, suppliers, contractors and visitors.
We have developed a three-level response plan that is being implemented in accordance with advice from the WHO and the governments of Australia, the UK and Canada. Our current measures include:
- Nous has implemented a ban on non-essential work travel, domestic and international
- Nous people who have travelled or transited internationally, for business or personal reasons, are appropriately self-isolating based on public health advice specific to their location
- Nous has implemented remote working as of Tuesday, 17 March 2020. All physical offices (across Australia, the UK and Canada) are closed and meetings are being held virtually or at client-site (if required)
- There will not be anyone available to sign for deliveries or parcels at our offices. Australia Post parcels and mail will be collected weekly during this time
- Nous House is operating as normal in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra. Member organisations will advise clients of their individual COVID-19 response arrangements
- Nous people will undertake medical assessment if:
- They are showing symptoms of COVID-19
- A client they are working with requests medical clearance.
Our priority at this time is to continue to deliver projects and positive outcomes for our clients; to support our clients to minimise business risk relating to COVID-19; and to work in ways that prioritise the safety of our people, clients and the broader community.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Wednesday, 18 March 2020