Award-winning management consultancy Nous Group has appointed six new Principals, bringing the total number to 56 across nine locations in Australia and the United Kingdom.
Tim Orton, Managing Director of Nous Group, said the six internal promotions to Principal showed the strength of Nous’ talent pipeline and the opportunities for personal and professional growth among our team of more than 400 people.
“I congratulate all our new Principals on their new roles and look forward to working with them to deliver positive influence,” Tim said. “I thank them for their hard work and for the commitment to our clients they have all demonstrated. It is great to see the talented people across multiple offices and multiple consulting roles who are moving into the next stage of their career.”
The new internal appointments as Principal are:
- Adam Gray, who is an experienced consultant specialising in large-scale strategy development, public policy and transformation, with a focus on higher education and government clients. He brings a unique and creative perspective to solving clients’ problems and draws on skills in strategy, analytics, lean methods and design thinking. Clients value his collaborative, engaging and pragmatic approach, enabling him to excel in delivering results in complex multi-stakeholder environments.
- Megan Huisman, who has over 15 years of experience in operational, people and project leadership. Megan has succeeded in defining and executing holistic change that enhances customer experience and streamlines processes to realise tangible business benefits and sustained cultural shifts. Megan leverages advanced skills in stakeholder engagement to embed transformation in resistant environments, align operations to strategic objectives and leave a legacy of long-term performance and service improvement.
- Monique Jackson, who has over 15 years of experience in health and human services. She works with public, private and not-for-profit clients in system redesign, policy reform, strategy and analysis, operating model design, stakeholder engagement, workshop facilitation, and evaluations. With extensive inter-agency experience, Monique is passionate about improving outcomes for vulnerable children and families.
- Suyin Ng, who has a background in the not-for-profit and private sectors, where she has held board, executive and management roles. She combines extensive experience in operational management, strategy and business development, commercial negotiations and the law, with strong management and leadership skills. Clients value her strategic thinking skills, business acumen and ability to lead and influence people in a positive way.
- Gill Shaw, who has extensive experience in evaluation, reporting performance frameworks and community development. She has deep experience in the Indigenous sector, and has worked extensively on implementing and evaluating strategies to reduce petrol sniffing through the use of low aromatic fuel. Gill is highly competent at working in community environments to establish collaborative approaches to difficult problems.
- Ian Sheldrake, who has 20 years of professional experience, the last 10 of which were focused on health and government consulting. He has a track record of managing highly complex and political transformation programs in Australia and the UK, delivering sustainable performance improvements and training and coaching front-line managers and staff.
The six internal promotions complement five recent high-quality external appointments to Principal.
New Nous Principals (top row) Adam Gray, Megan Huisman, Monique Jackson, (bottom row) Suyin Ng, Gill Shaw and Ian Sheldrake