Nous Principal Penelope Cottrill recently spoke to HR Daily about the emerging technology trends impacting learning and development (L&D) and what they mean for employers.
In her webcast for HR Daily Premium subscribers, Cottrill explained that "anywhere" devices and user-friendly interfaces such as Google and YouTube have transformed employees' expectations and experiences of learning.
She also outlined some simple guidelines for employers looking to help their people to learn, innovate and share knowledge faster and better, in a modern context:
1. Create simple, seamless, well-designed experiences
2. Take a personalised approach
3. Integrate learning with work
4. Incorporate collaborative components
5. Make learning accessible everywhere.