Alexandra is experienced in both high-level executive support and marketing and communications support.
She has worked in a diverse range of sectors and has experience in project management, coordination and research.
- Project-managed the re-photography of a large portion the Belmond portfolio of hotels and trains
- Conducted research into what the publishing industry could do to reduce its environmental footprint, informing work with the Publishers Association’s Council to form a ‘Publishing Taskforce’
- Managed a series of brand steering conferences with guests including general managers from Belmond’s international portfolio of hotels and senior stakeholders
- Researched how to improve the Publishers Association’s employee benefits scheme and maternity and paternity offering, resulting in significant changes to improve employee retention
- Assisted in the coordination of several Belmond brand events, including product launches.
Outside of Nous
Alexander was most recently Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO of the Publishers Association (a membership organisation representing UK publishing). Prior, she held the dual role of EA and Brand and Communications Assistant at the luxury travel company Belmond. Alexandra gained further administrative experience and marketing exposure in her role as EA to the marketing and communications directors at Selfridges, and from her time as a Team Assistant at Hearst Magazines.
Alexandra holds a Bachelor of Arts (media studies) from the University of Portsmouth.
In her spare time...
Alexandra enjoys reading, live music, running, yoga and cycling; she supports the healthy body healthy mind ethos while maintaining an active social life. Alexandra loves experiencing new cultures and cuisines.