Alexandra is passionate about helping organisations achieve their strategic vision, accomplish business objectives, and create transformational change.
She has substantial experience working with international and domestic corporations, specialising in strategic planning, market analysis and optimising organisational performance. Her extensive academic studies, strong financial acumen and a client-centric approach drive her unique methodology to solving complex problems with creative and rewarding outcomes.
- Developed a five-year business development strategy for an international organisation and assisted in the negotiations for expansion into several countries across the Middle East and Asia
- Restructured and integrated four organisations into one key brand, significantly optimising productivity, streamlining human resources and enhancing agility
- Procured and implemented revenue management and customer relationship management system changes across a multi-site organisation
- Led an organisational and cultural change project during the acquisition of two new businesses
- Established and implemented a business plan and operating model for a new business, resulting in profitability within the first 12 months.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Alexandra was an Executive Commercial Manager for a large organisation in Sydney, developing and executing strategies to identify new business opportunities and drive revenue growth. She managed several large projects and change initiatives across the organisation. Alexandra also spent much of her career in the Middle East, working in Bahrain and Qatar with government and private sector organisations, and serving as a board director.
Alexandra holds a Master of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Management and a Bachelor of Tourism and Event Management from University of South Australia. She has also completed the Company Directors Course at the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
In her spare time...
Alexandra enjoys travelling, wakeboarding, trying new restaurants and going to the gym.