Alice is an adept project manager, sharp analyst and team player who enjoys working on complex problems alongside her colleagues.
She combines her economic training with a thoughtful approach to stakeholder engagement to deliver practical and insightful work for clients. She has a particular interest in program evaluation.
- Managed several projects with the Future Drought Fund to develop the Fund’s monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) framework, including developing a targeted suite of indicators to measure the Fund’s impact over time
- Managed an economic impact study for the Regional Universities Network that quantified the value that each member university brings to its regional community
- Managed the development of a suite of drought vulnerability and impact indicators for the former National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency
- Evaluated the Warlpiri Youth Development Corporation’s Youth Development Program and assisted with program design for its intensive counselling service, Warra Warra Kanyi
- Conducted a post-commencement evaluation of the Australian Government’s Business Research and Innovation Initiative.
Outside of Nous
Alongside consulting, Alice works as a freelance writer. Prior to joining Nous, she worked for several Australian Government departments.
Alice holds a Bachelor of Economics from The Australian National University.
In her spare time...
Alice enjoys juggling a suite of seemingly disparate hobbies: rock climbing, birdwatching, bushwalking, cooking, reading and dressmaking.