- Managed an international events company’s inbox and social media interaction, and led an onsite service team and email communications for business-to-business partners and a 20,000+ customer base
- Achieved sales success across the Australian, US, UK and European markets, communicating to over 90 nationalities
- Led operations, planning, set design, marketing, promotions, branding and liaising with crew for international festivals and events – including industry trade shows
- Developed an optimised search engine marketing and engagement strategy for a social media campaign, significantly increasing website traffic and growing followers by 20%
- Assisted a not-for-profit organisation with project development and design – in partnership with Save the Children – to source, train and fund resources for children’s education in the Himalaya region of Nepal.
Outside of Nous
Casey has over a decade of experience in the communications and events industry, having managed small- and large-scale events and developed creative content and engaging experiences to drive meaningful stakeholder engagement. Previously based in Barcelona, her roles included procurement and account management of B2B sales partners.
Casey holds a Bachelor of Commerce (marketing and public relations) from Curtin University.
In her spare time...
Casey is passionate about exploring new places and understanding different cultures, with Central and South America at the top of her bucket list.