Cissy helps organisations transform at scale to deliver more value and be ‘future fit’ in complex, disrupted and competitive markets.
She has experience in strategy, transformation and organisational performance. Having lived many of the problems her clients face, Cissy understands the realities of implementation and sustaining change. She has worked across consumer, government and not-for-profit organisations.
- Identified drivers behind teacher retention at a US not-for-profit organisation by facilitating workshops using human-centered design techniques to identify root cause of retention problems and prototype solutions
- Supported a design sprint at a high school, leading to an uplift in students’ abilities to ideate rapidly, reach consensus in an inclusive way and prototype at speed
- Helped a state government department to set up a holistic view of project delivery using a digital tool, including helping to set up the right team structure and workflows
- Provided recommendations to a global analytics company to increase its revenue, contributing to growth across product segments, regions and business areas
- Coached business leaders at an ASX 20 company on defining quarterly objectives and co-designed an agile operating model, leading workshops helping leaders to identify their priorities and cascade strategy down to their teams.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Cissy led Marketing as a Senior Brand Manager at a global consumer goods company and worked as a consultant in consumer brands, state government and not-for-profit organisations. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce/Media from University of New South Wales.
In her spare time...
Cissy enjoys a good podcast, baking and painting. She continues on her quest to set foot on all seven continents (except perhaps Antarctica).