Conrad supports leaders across the Health, Ageing and Education sectors to best meet the needs of their community.
He has led evaluations and reviews of influential government programs and policies, worked in partnership with organisations to enhance service design and delivery, developed organisational strategies and outcomes frameworks, and supported leaders to effectively and responsively strategic plan. Conrad takes the time to deeply understand his clients and is trusted to deliver high quality work, centre the voice of service users in decision making, and provide valuable and sector-relevant insight.
- Currently leading the development of an evaluation strategy and monitoring and evaluation framework for a $200M Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care program.
- Undertook an evaluation of a pilot of Rapid Antigen Testing in over 80 NSW and Victorian Aged Care service providers. The findings highlighted insights from the experiences of residents and their families, aged care staff and management teams to inform the future use of Rapid Antigen Testing in Aged Care by the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Supported a national disability support agency in workforce modelling and a review of operating and service delivery model.
- Led a governance and operations review of a clinical quality registry involving engaging in over 30 consultations with senior clinicians and stakeholders to articulate clear and actionable recommendations. These recommendations would see the registry better support clinicians and participating hospitals across the country and more effectively allocate government investment.
- Co-designed a First Nations employment strategy with involvement from over 120 First Nations peoples. The $12M strategy later received Board acceptance and is currently being delivered within Australia’s largest social enterprise.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Conrad was a strategist at Australia’s largest social enterprise, Goodstart Early Learning. Here, he learned the inner workings of a large services organisation, developed an deep respect for front-line professionals and experienced first-hand the role of culture in landing transformational change. Preceding this, Conrad worked in the Deloitte Health and Social Impact teams.
Conrad regularly performs as a professional cellist across the classical, commercial and mindfulness genres. He presented his cello yoga work in a talk at TedXSydney 2020 titled “the connection of mind, movement and music”. He enjoys taking the experimental and exploratory nature of music to problem solving with his clients.
In his spare time...
Conrad enjoys camping on the coast in his converted SUV, being a puppy (and human) uncle, practicing and teaching yoga, hosting dinner parties and extra parmesan cheese.