Davina has expertise leading large-scale, complex projects for government, universities and the not-for-profit sector.
She has more than a decade of experience in strategy, business and cultural transformation and implementation, organisational performance and public policy. Clients value Davina’s strategic and structured approach to projects and her collaborative and positive engagement style. Davina is a co-chair of our Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group and played a key role in developing Nous’ Statement Of Commitment to collaborate with and learn from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Led significant strategic projects for Australian universities, particularly focused on designing and implementing different future-of-education models
- Developed vision and campus strategies, including supporting business cases, for various Australian universities
- Managed large-scale transformations – particularly cultural transformations – for several Australian Government departments and one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit organisations, the latter of which spanned transformation stages from design to implementation
- Undertook multi-program evaluations and significant organisational performance reviews for not-for-profit and government clients
- Managed the Functional and Efficiency Review of the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet to consider opportunities for greater functional alignment, effectiveness and efficiency; and was project manager for the Indigenous Affairs policy stream.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Davina worked in social and public policy consulting at a large engineering firm. In this role she advised clients on social, economic and regulatory impacts for large scale infrastructure projects. Previously she was the acting program coordinator for the Indigenous Governance Awards at Reconciliation Australia.
Davina holds a Master of Government and Commercial Law from the Australian National University and a Bachelor of Arts (political science) and a Bachelor of Commerce (international business) from the Australian National University. She is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and since 2017 has been a member of the Advisory Board for The Centre for Media Transition at the University of Technology Sydney.
In her spare time...
Davina enjoys travelling, cooking and reading – particularly history. She loves to spend time by the beach or in the country with family and friends.