Dom is a passionate consultant who collaborates with clients to shape their success.
He combines strong analytical ability, effective communication skills and a personable management approach to enable clients to make informed decisions that create positive influence.
- Acted as Independent Project Manager for Project EDGE, an AUD$28 million research trial collaboration between AEMO, AusNet and Mondo, to investigate how to integrate Distributed Energy Resources into Australia’s electricity market
- Managed the development of a sector workforce strategy for an emerging Victorian energy technology, identifying targeted government interventions to aid workforce and skills development
- Developed a cost-benefit analysis to underpin a state government department’s business case, creating defensible costs and benefit estimates that enabled the department to fulfil its funding request
- Contributed to the development of the inaugural Victorian Skills Plan, conducting quantitative analysis and engagement with stakeholders to understand regional Victoria’s unique education and training needs
- Crafted a compelling investment prospectus for clean energy in regional Victoria, outlining the investment case to public and private investors.
Outside of Nous
During his study of a Bachelor of Commerce (economics and finance) at the University of Melbourne, Dom interned with EY-Parthenon, the strategy consulting arm of Ernst and Young; and Resource Capital Funds Jolimont, a private equity firm specialising in mining technology growth ventures.
Dominic has been heavily involved in consulting case competitions, including representing the University of Melbourne in Madrid, Spain and placing first in a national competition of over 100 teams. He was also awarded the Economics Society Prize for Macroeconomics at the university in 2020.
In his spare time...
Dom plays basketball, attends live music and travels. He is a keen surfer, despite Melbourne’s lack of accessible waves and his lack of natural ability.