Doron is a well-rounded strategic thinker with broad educational and professional experience.
He has supported organisations with strategy, organisational design and implementation projects, spanning a range of sectors, including higher education, energy and utilities, health, and government. He also brings a wealth of experience in human-centred design projects in the engineering and humanitarian fields. Doron is adept at synthesising information, engaging effectively with stakeholders and providing sound strategic recommendations.
- Conducted market and financial analysis for a major defence contractor as part of its business and growth strategy review and alignment with its international parent company
- Reviewed a university business accelerator, examining past performance and the future operating model to position it sustainably
- Served as Independent Project Manager for a distributed energy resources project to demonstrate a proof-of-concept marketplace customer service, with duties including commercial and strategic advice, financial and risk analysis program management
- Designed an evidence-based international strategy to enable a university refine its efforts on international student attraction and retention, resulting in longer-term growth and scale, outbound participation and overall student experience
- Conducted organisational design and strategy for an Australian Government department to create a 150-FTE division to deliver on new functional, culture and leadership priorities.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Doron completed his studies at the University of New South Wales, earning degrees in civil engineering (Honours) and finance. He completed a research thesis on artificial intelligence in the construction industry.
During his most recent project management role for Commercial Real Estate Services, Doron specialised in health and higher education planning projects. He also completed an internship for Tata Consulting Services in Mumbai, India, applying business strategy and technological solutions for a global financial institution, focusing on improved efficiency in credit applications.
Doron is also an Engineers without Borders member and has completed a human-centred design summit for natural disaster protection in rural Samoa. He is a Certified Professional in Agile Project and Delivery Management (ICP-APM).
In his spare time...
Doron is an avid traveller, finding enjoyment in differing environment and cultures. During his spare time he enjoys ocean swimming and bouldering.