Erin has more than five years of business experience in consulting and hospitality management, during which she has strived to create outcomes that align with customer needs and organisational goals.
With strong interpersonal skills developed in hospitality, Erin partners this with her research skills and analytical mindset to uncover solutions that suit the operating environment.
- Assisted in developing an assurance framework and supportive tools for a public sector client, to allow for increased oversight of its industry program
- Undertook extensive data analysis to inform a government department of a system’s improvement opportunities
- Developed program dashboards to inform executives of the progress of large reform programs
- Conducted research to inform the design of a customer satisfaction framework, aimed to enable insights into a system’s channels.
- Assisted various internal audits of government agencies.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Erin worked as a consultant where she provided assurance services to government agencies by combining her skills in research, data analytics and stakeholder engagement.
Before starting a career in consulting, Erin worked in leadership positions in the hospitality industry. She was part of a hotel’s opening team where she assisted in designing the food and beverage operations, ensuring the systems, processes and people provided the greatest customer outcomes.
In her spare time...
Erin enjoys keeping active by hiking, weightlifting and swimming. In her downtime, she likes to find new and exciting places to dine.