Faisal is a skilled Consultant who is passionate about crafting compelling narratives in his project work through nuanced strategic thinking and a deep understanding of each client’s broader context.
He seeks to apply rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis to his work to develop strong foundational knowledge for his teams, allowing them to develop insights that deliver maximum value to his clients.
- Created an enterprise architecture strategy for St Vincent’s Health Australia to technologically enable the vision outlined in the organisation’s 2030 strategy
- Crafted the Victorian Biosecurity Strategy to help achieve the aspirations of the Victorian Biosecurity Statement in partnership with Agriculture Victoria
- Delivered a co-design program to uplift the City of Greater Geelong’s business permit approvals processes as part of a broader state-wide reforms program
- Identified collaboration areas to benefit vulnerable communities impacted by the climate transition for a major Australian industry, in consultation with its peak body and its 10 largest member organisations
- Provided guidance on strategy, planning, and roles and responsibilities to assist the newly formed Great Ocean Road Coast and Parks Authority meet its legislated end-state requirements.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous Faisal interned with the Telstra Enterprise Strategy & Mergers and Acquisitions team, specialising in growth strategy and acquisitions. While completing a Bachelor of Commerce and Information Technology (accounting and software development) at Monash University, he was Founder and President of Enactus Monash, an organisation that seeks to generate self-sustaining social impact-based businesses. Faisal also worked at 180 Degrees Consulting, working his way up to Director of Consulting; volunteered as a Youth Ambassador at Brimbank Council; and served as an Air Force Cadet Flight Sergeant.
In his spare time...
Faisal enjoys immersing himself in a good fantasy novel, going on rock climbing expeditions with friends, carving up the slopes on his snowboard or finding his next hobby.