Francesca is a consultant with a strong interest in overcoming social inequalities across formal and informal social networks, particularly through guiding organisations and governments to support vulnerable communities.
She has experience in both the public and private sectors and a strong understanding of organisational performance, community engagement and human services.
- Currently assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of various local community organisations during the COVID-19 period, including assessing the impacts on staff, Traditional Owners and the wider community
- Designed a leadership program for government Band 1 and Band 2 employees to help high performing employees better navigate political environments and lead in complexity and ambiguity
- Designed and delivered a leadership program for Aboriginal employees across the public service for two years
- Developed a communications strategy for a federal government department to improve its engagement with vulnerable clients, involving extensive stakeholder consultations and incorporating trauma-informed engagement.
- Designed a virtual leadership program for participants in a federal government agency with a focus on adaptive leadership and leading through change.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Francesca worked at the Commonwealth Bank in retail strategy and acquisition, before moving to the Chief Data office. She is is a deputy board member of the Bulagaranda Aboriginal Area and spends time with the local community, helping to preserve Indigenous culture, genealogy and sites in the New England region.
Francesca holds a Bachelor of Arts (history and sociology) and is a mentor with the Australian Business and Community Network program.
In his spare time...
Francesca enjoys spending time with her friends, travelling and visiting family across New South Wales.