Hetal comes from a strong administration background with over 23 years of experience. She holds qualifications in business administration and human resources.
Her passion is connecting with people, and she values authenticity, integrity and honesty. She has worked in Africa and Australia in mining; energy; hospitality and entertainment; thoroughbred horse racing and health and brings a dynamic personality; multi-disciplinary skills; and a reputation for providing exceptional customer service, improving efficiency and a natural ability to build trust-based and lasting relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
- Raised awareness about the importance of good administrative practices and working collaboratively as a team
- Played pivotal roles in introducing and training colleagues in new systems, streamlining processes to improve efficiency
- Embraced diversity in the workplace by educating and celebrating major festivals from her Indian heritage e.g., Diwali.
- Brought colleagues from diverse backgrounds and different departments together, promoting productive working relationships
- Was a trusted and reliable senior member of the casino operations department and played an integral part during the rebranding and restructuring phase of Burswood Entertainment Complex to Crown Perth.
Outside of Nous
Hetal’s most recent experience has been with the Department of Health as the Request Coordinator for the Information and System Performance Division. She was responsible for coordinating requests, including parliamentary questions, media and FOI queries and data requests from the Minister’s office and various intergovernmental clients. She was also the central go-to person administration guru for the 200-strong division.
Hetal is also passionate about personal and professional growth and likes to lead by example. She has presented on emotional resilience and has influenced, mentored, and educated people on the importance of self-awareness, taking personal responsibility and the importance of kindness and empathy.
Hetal holds two Certificate IVs in business administration and in human resources.
In her spare time...
Hetal is first and foremost a fur-mum to her spaniel Alfie. She loves to travel and is a professional iPhone photographer.