- Built an HR department from the ground up, implementing HR policies and procedures in alignment with federal and provincial employment legislation, establishing onboarding and recruitment strategies, developing performance management guidelines and programs, and championing the introduction of a total rewards strategy
- Implemented recruitment and staffing programs to support organizational growth and expansion, and hired and onboarded more than 40 employees over 12 months
- Drove transition of paper-based HR systems to an integrated HRIS platform, improving reporting and planning capabilities while streamlining HR operations
- Implemented performance management procedures that improved engagement and employee/manager feedback cycles
- Assisted in the creation and execution of a business continuity plan in response to COVID-19, effectively managing business operations and employee safety amid the changing landscape.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Holly worked as an HR Generalist at small to mid-size start-ups in the healthcare industry, where she was responsible for managing all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Holly holds of Bachelor of Arts from the University of Western Ontario and is wrapping up a post-graduate program in Human Resources Management from the Human Resources Professional Association in Ontario.
In her spare time...
Holly enjoys riding her Peloton; golfing (poorly); stand-up comedy; and spending time with her friends, family, and dog.