Jamii is a graduate of Commerce at Monash University, majoring in economics. She has previously worked within private health insurance, small business banking, children’s education and IT Consulting.
Jamii is a strong communicator and passionate about finding clients the best possible solutions through analytics and problem-solving. Additionally, she has researched and presented on waste reduction strategies in the Silicon Valley, as well as international business practises in Prato, Italy.
- Identified knowledge gaps in primary school students and developed strategies and lessons plans for them to close those gaps and become more confident learners
- Assisted small businesses in navigating financial difficulty during the COVID-19 pandemic and Australian lockdowns
- Advocated for diversity at university as part of the Monash Chinese-Australian Culture Community committee
- Educated on the public and private health system, retaining over $350,000 for private health per month
- Developed strategies to transform time management practices for a small business to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Jamii studied commerce at Monash University, majoring in Economics. While studying, she was an active committee member of the Monash Chinese-Australian Cultural Community as a first-year representative and then a sponsorship officer. She has also gained experience in the fields of private health insurance, small business banking, children’s education and IT consulting.
In her spare time...
Jamii dedicates her spare time to her family and friends, as well as food, team sports, and travelling.