Jen is a senior people and transformation specialist with over 15 years’ experience designing and implementing complex programs to improve workforce performance and enable transformation.
She has worked with clients across Europe and Australasia, and most enjoys bringing together her extensive skills in business transformation and individual coaching to support organisation to solve complex problems and thrive through change.
- Led a full operating model review for Bendigo Kangan Institute, resulting in an anticipated $29 million of financial benefits over 24 months
- Led the state-wide roll out of the Victoria Police Assistance Line and Online Reporting program, delivering large-scale digital change
- Was Change Lead for the design and delivery of change management across a Melbourne University-wide roll-out of improvements to shared services, impacting all students and staff
- Led an organisational design review of the Telstra HR Operating Model, including an end-to-end review of human resources
- Established, led and transitioned a team of specialists to design and build a change approach for the national roll-out to all Coles stores of a new point-of-sale system, impacting all customers and over 80% of employees.
Outside of Nous
Jen’s previous roles involve Transformation Lead and SME at Bendigo Kangan Institute; a consultant at PWC – predominately across transformation, organisational effectiveness and culture –; and a consultant at Mercer. She also spent several years volunteering at the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre to develop and embed a professional mentoring program seeking to connect asylum seekers with work rights with appropriate mentors within their industry.
Jen holds a Master of Science in Human Resource Management from Southbank University, London; and a Master of Science in Research Methods in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts (Honours in Psychology) from Strathclyde University, Glasgow.
In her spare time...
Jen invests time in self-care, sustainability and raising conscious, caring humans. She teaches yoga in Castlemaine and is a serial traveller whose last major trip was travelling Australia.