Laura is a Principal with expertise in public policy and business strategy. She has experience across a range of sectors, including health, and has strong research, analytical and communication skills.
She is an experienced project manager, and at Nous has worked on projects including policy development, strategic, business and service planning, and program and organisational review.
- Worked with a major Russell Group university to project manage development of a new education strategy
- Supported a strategic review of the role and functions of the Queensland integrity commissioner, the final report from which was submitted to the premier in July 2015
- Managed the development of a successful Australian five-party consortium response to the Primary Health Network Invitation to Apply
- Worked with a major teaching hospital and university to plan operating model options for an integrated research, education and clinical care centre
- Undertook an evaluation of the activities of a large mental health not-for-profit organisation between 2010 and 2014.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Laura worked as a commercial solicitor supporting clients across a range of industries on a number of large projects, including within government and financial sectors. She has also worked within strategy and planning at a major metropolitan hospital.
Laura holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Health Sciences (Public Health) (Honours) from The University of Adelaide.
In her spare time...
Laura enjoys the outdoors, running and hiking; and is currently making her way around Europe on the weekends.