Laura creates engaging and targeted written communications to increase awareness of Nous’ brand and business offers, harnessing extensive experience writing professionally for a range of audiences.
She produces marketing collateral and materials including brochures, placemats, case studies and web pages.
- Created tailored marketing collateral – including brochures and placemats – for major clients and prospects
- Wrote targeted copy for websites, articles, blogs and social media
- Managed Nous’ customer relationship management system Salesforce to support company-wide business development efforts
- Co-managed the marketing strategy, social media and digital communications for a start-up; and contributed to marketing strategies for various small-to-medium enterprises
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform senior Australian Government decision-making, verbally and visually presenting the findings.
Outside of Nous
Laura previously worked in a marketing agency and as the marketing coordinator of a start-up. She also conducted research in consumer behaviour for Deakin University and worked as a project coordinator at IBM after commencing her career as an analyst at the Australian Department of Defence, focusing on human behaviour.
Laura holds a Master of Marketing from Deakin University and a Bachelor of Arts (Dean’s Scholars Program, Honours in sociology) from Monash University.
In her spare time...
Laura has played trumpet since she was 10-years-old, especially in stage bands. She frequently travels, especially to South-East Asia.