Lilli is a consultant with a background in social research design and methods.
She brings a thoughtful and detailed-oriented approach to problem-solving. She also has a deep understanding of the education system, and the sector’s future challenges and opportunities. She has a passion for deeply understanding unique placed-based approaches to education and translating their lessons into solutions that can be implemented at scale.
- Supported the Victorian Skills Authority to develop the first Victorian Skills Plan, which sets out workforce and skills needs both for local communities and industries in Victoria
- Worked with a NSW Government agency to develop a skills and training model to accelerate the availability of a suitably skilled workforce for an emerging precinct
- Supported a reputable Australian University to design a new hubs-based organisational model for key services
- Reviewed the faculty and academic structure of a university in Canada to realign its budget due to a substantial change in existing funding arrangements
- Assisted with an evaluation into the strategy, objectives, and activities of an advisory board to the NSW Government, including consulting with several Ministers and senior stakeholders.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous as a Graduate Consultant, Lilli conducted research activities on behalf of a national not-for-profit organisation, where she evaluated the use of new technologies in classrooms for students with disabilities. She also supported a large-scale study to improve student retention and engagement for a vocational education and training provider.
Lilli holds a Bachelor of Social Science from Macquarie University with a double specialisation in psychological science and education.
In her spare time...
Lilli enjoys swimming and running around Sydney’s beautiful harbour. She also enjoys reading and visiting anywhere with snow for a skiing holiday.