Lotte is an experienced Manager who is passionate about working with not-for-profit, purpose-driven and government organisations to navigate periods of significant change.
Specialising on public policy, Lotte’s people focus and consultative approach creates positive outcomes for clients, their stakeholders and the community. Lotte has a background in international development and is dedicated to equity, diversity and inclusion both within Nous and for clients.
- Completed strategic policy analysis and research on mobilising capital and public support for the transition to Net Zero
- Conducted a regulatory review of the property market, including significant industry and public engagement on complex legislative issues around housing and industry professionals’ conduct
- Managed the review of a not-for-profit organisation’s (NFP’s) strategy and operating model in response to a significant increase in funding
- Conducted a formative evaluation of a Victorian government micro-credentialling policy to identify policy opportunities
- Managed the design and analysis of LGBTIQ+ community consultation across the Australian Capital Territory to identify intersectional needs of LGBTIQ+ communities
- Designed the operating model and change management plan for an emergency management entity through a people-first approach and extensive staff consultation.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Lotte worked as a Senior Research, Policy and Advocacy Advisor at the International Women’s Development Agency, and a Consultant in the Ethics Office of the UN Refugee Agency in Geneva, Switzerland. She also worked in global health and international affairs for two NFPs and UNAIDS.
Lotte holds a Master of Development Studies from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva Switzerland and a Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences from University College Utrecht, the Netherlands.
In her spare time...
Lotte loves trying new hobbies and spending time outdoors with her friends and family.