Lucy is a consultant with a focus on supporting strategy development and implementation.
She helps public sector organisations and higher education institutions think through complex strategic problems and develop process and data led solutions. She has strong research and communication skills, as well as an eye for detail.
- Worked as part of an integrated team to support the implementation of a Russell Group university’s strategic plan. This work included data analysis and visualisation, developing reporting structures and designing an early-stage process for proposal investment.
- Developed a risk and assurance plan to support a university’s upcoming strategy refresh. The plan identified risk and appropriate mitigations and was completed through desktop research, document review and interviews with key stakeholders.
- Conducted workshops with senior professional service staff to map out and ultimately redesign student enquiry processes at a London-based UK university.
- Facilitated a two-day workshop for the executive members of a London-based university to progress its proposed size and shape transformation. Lucy helped document the streams of work and pin down the savings required to set the executive up to achieve its goal.
- Conducted a consolidated survey and multiple stakeholder interviews to provide clarity on the training needs of non-mental health specialists working with children and young people in emergency settings.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Lucy completed her Bachelor of Arts (Honours in history) at the University of Oxford. She continued her studies in history at the University of Edinburgh, completing a Master of Science (by research) with a focus on concepts of adventure in Victorian girlhood.
Lucy has volunteered with charities in the UK and overseas and spent time in Central America volunteering on environmental, social and educational projects.
In her spare time...
Lucy enjoys anything and everything to do with history. She is a keen hill walker and a knitting and sewing enthusiast.