Mateja uses her engineering background and broad business acumen to deliver organisational and sector-wide transformation.
She has a strong track record in business case development, commercial analysis, innovation management, strategic procurement, operating model design, workforce strategy and evaluation. Mateja has diverse experience delivering sustainable and implementable solutions for clients across energy, transport, infrastructure, resources and health and human services.
- Assured on-time delivery of a large multi-year clean energy transformation program through comprehensive project management office-level analysis and support
- Managed operating model and workforce review for multiple areas of a government-owned corporation in the energy sector
- Evaluated effectiveness and efficiency of an AUD$800-million-dollar government investment in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Delivered several robust and compelling business cases to gain approval and support for multi-million-dollar funding decisions
- Led analysis and modelling to support data-driven operational and strategic decision-making at major rail services provider.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Mateja was a senior procurement and supply chain management consultant at Infosys Portland, specialising in complex IT procurement. She also held several research and analysis roles in innovation management and solution development.
She holds a Master of Technology and Innovation Management from the University of Queensland, and both a Bachelor and a Master of Science in Computing from the University of Zagreb.
In her spare time
Mateja loves to drag her young family on adventures like travelling, hiking and discovering cafes. She loves to read and absorb new information, mercifully leaving her family out of most quests.