Olivia is an accounting professional with over 20 years’ experience in payroll and various operational roles within the finance function, servicing small and medium enterprises in the manufacturing, importing and wholesale trade industries.
She regards her integrity, dedication and reliability as real strengths and essential to her work and is passionate about delivering high quality services and accurate financial reporting to key stakeholders. Olivia is meticulous in all work areas and enjoys providing training support and guidance as a team player to achieve improved financial efficiency along with self-fulfillment.
- Sales reports designed for products and sales managers utilising SQL data extraction to Excel, for distribution of sell out-data to suppliers
- Dual purpose reports designed to link all pricing agreements created in Deals Program with supplier bid costs to automate claim calculation using self-designed claim forms for suppliers without their own processes
- Reduced cash outflows by 2.5M per quarter by linking claims and rebates lodged in accounts receivable module to support accounts payable (AP) deductions for unpaid claims
- Automated supplier statement reconciliation for an AP team utilising SQL data extraction and enhanced supplier remittance delivery
- Provided leave coverage in various roles including purchasing support, import shipment costing, bank reconciliations, foreign exchange payments, AP weekly payment runs and corporate credit card payments.
Outside of Nous
Olivia holds a Bachelor of Business (accounting) from Deakin University and is a member of Certified Practising Accounting (CPA) Australia.
In her spare time...
Olivia enjoys listening to music spanning the 60’s to 90’s and cooking homestyle Italian dishes and scrumptious desserts.