Prab has a breadth of knowledge, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to adapt to situations to deliver excellent outcomes for clients and their stakeholders.
He is adept at engaging with clients from all walks of life, has experience as a physiotherapist and has been part of international start-up companies in education and health.
- Led organisational effectiveness reviews of several major cross-university functions at the University of Queensland
- Worked with patients, including refugees, and liaised with several health and government bodies to maximise outcomes from patient programs
- Developed business strategies and client retention capabilities at a start-up physiotherapy clinic
- De-escalated highly stressful incidents in large companies while working with management teams and providing in-person brand education for clients
- Conducted operations and helped build advanced skills of troops in the Singapore Armed Forces, in a leadership team managing more than 300 staff
- Led a team of teachers and identified areas of growth and improvement to help staff and students achieve their potential.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Prab practiced as a physiotherapist in private clinics and hospitals in metropolitan and regional Victoria. There he treated patients, conducted health-based programs and helped to develop business procedures in start-up physiotherapy clinics.
He has significant experience in the start-up education and health industries, with companies including Synthesis and Sonder. There he led a team of teachers to cultivate young minds across the world to build their leadership and critical thinking abilities and also managed critical incidents across Victoria.
He conducts events to raise awareness for refugees, especially the Hazara minority group, and mentors newly arrived refugees to acclimatise to Australian culture and improve their English speaking abilities.
In his spare time...
Prab loves everything related to fitness, including going to the gym and cold ocean swims. He enjoys cooking for family and friends and traveling the world after living in Singapore.