Rebecca has over 10 years’ experience in sales marketing, including the past five years as executive assistant and operations manager for an events-based sales company.
She has developed a broad knowledge of operational and administration processes along with strong organisational skills and high-level written and verbal communication skills, which allow her to apply forward-thinking judgment to working with suppliers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Developed new and efficient systems and structures for administration, operations and finance for a new operations model that was rolled out across Australia
- Facilitated the training and development of a national group of executive assistants and office managers
- Managed a team of up to 50 sales consultants while advising on and implementing administrative efficiencies and process improvements
- Developed a catalog for the National Breast Cancer Foundation to secure a wider range of event spaces to increase donor acquisitions, to be distributed to all casual leasing locations across Victoria as well as all major exhibition and event spaces
- Secured new clients by heading test campaigns to display a company’s ability to bring in revenue and customers.
Outside of Nous
Rebecca began her career managing retail stores in New Zealand and later Queensland after she moved to Australia. Following this she worked in sales and marketing for nearly 10 years. Following a move to Melbourne seven years ago, Rebecca worked in the events sector before returning to sales and later moving into operations and administration. Having worked for the same managing director for five years, Rebecca has developed a high level of business acumen, enabling her to ably advise on and guide business decisions and strategic direction.
In her spare time...
Rebecca loves brunching and heading to markets on weekends and trying new food and wine with friends. She is a self-confessed book nerd and movie buff on rainy days.