Sally offers a diverse range of experience that enables her to approach novel situations from relevant perspectives.
An experienced project manager, she works in strategy, public policy and evaluation across the education and health and ageing sectors.
- Worked with the University of New England to develop a concept, business case, cost-benefit analysis and associated communications for a digitally-enabled virtual health network
- Worked with an independent statutory agency on the implementation of data analytics processes and procedures as part of the agency’s new operating model
- Worked with Westpac Group to develop a three-year Strategic Partnership Program Plan to address gaps and challenges related to child abuse, protection and wellbeing in Australia
- Worked with the Australian Department of Social Services to develop a strategy, framework and implementation guide to assist with its transition towards outcomes-based funding approaches
- Supported prioritisation workshops and co-design workshops with a NSW Primary Health Network as part of their needs assessment planning process for after-hours care.
Outside of Nous...
Before joining Nous, Sally worked within highly awarded full-service creative advertising agencies, assisting with the strategic development and project management of integrated advertising campaigns for some of their largest clients. Prior to advertising, Sally completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies) at the University of Sydney, where she also undertook an Honours research year, examining the influence of attribution theory applied to communication frames on support for particular public health policies.
In her spare time...
Sally loves exploring the outdoors by running, travelling and hiking. She also enjoys art exhibitions, farmers’ markets and cooking for friends and family.