Sara is a dedicated and driven personal assistant who comes to Nous with over 10 years of experience. She has worked in pivotal administrative roles supporting senior management within the education, travel and health industries.
Sara is based in the Nous Melbourne office and is interested in combining data analysis with industry knowledge to understand complex market environments and empower key decision-makers.
- Established and led the professional development of a personal assistant group
- Established a process to develop and improve the intranet user experience
- Created and launched a wellness program with ongoing support
- Coordinated human resources events, projects and initiatives for a global audience
- Implemented and coordinated company-wide awards.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Sara was the personal assistant to the vice president of human resources, Asia Pacific and vice president of technology, Asia Pacific for one of the fastest growing education companies in the world. In her formative years, prior to her corporate experience, Sara worked in a Hospice. This role influenced her outlook on life deeply. Palliative Care is something Sara is passionate about and from her own experience believes people gain invaluable life perspective, by observing those that are close to the end of their lives.
Sara is currently completing a diploma in communications, and has also studied human resources management.
In her spare time...
Sara likes to get out in nature and camp with friends. Originally from New Zealand, she enjoys traveling there to visit family. She also enjoys traveling abroad to experience different cultures.