Simone is an experienced consultant who cares deeply about achieving positive outcomes for clients in areas of complex strategy and policy.
She has experience in a range of sectors including higher education, climate change and financial services. Simone brings a trans-disciplinary skillset that includes facilitation, quantitative and qualitative analysis and design thinking developed across consulting, data, engineering and legal experiences.
- Developed market plans using structured quantitative analysis to identify, evaluate and prioritise strategic opportunities for boosting international student recruitment for an Australian university
- Designed an operating model for central research services at a Victorian university to support and grow research funding
- Reviewed an environmental regulator’s response to climate change, including detailed legislative review and large-scale workshop series to support organisational change management
- Developed a successful business case for an asset servicer to modernise its core IT and enable advanced analytics capabilities
- Supported global delivery of a data-as-a-service platform for a public-private partnership, enabling improved financial decision-making and cost efficiencies.
Outside of Nous
Simone is a former Formula 1 design engineer and has held multiple roles in data and analytics and engineering prior to Nous. She remains passionate about increasing the participation of women and girls in STEM and volunteers with FIA Girls on Track as a STEM ambassador and mentor.
Simone holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) – with a specialisation in mechanical engineering – from Monash University.
In her spare time...
Simone enjoys all things art and sport and is a fervent supporter of her beloved West Coast Eagles. She also enjoys experimenting with recipes in the kitchen, with varying success.