Steph brings unique problem-solving skills, combining design and data to deliver thoughtful solutions for government, education and health clients.
Her expertise in human-centred design, analytics and strategy draw on her background in not-for-profit and creative arts organisations and experience in statistics and consumer research. Steph is driven by a desire to facilitate excellence in those around her. She has a keen interest in learning styles and looks for opportunities to support others so that they can best harness their abilities.
- Designed customer journeys and user profiles for vulnerable cohorts to understand their interactions with government and support the design of a delegations-of-identity function
- Analysed state-wide survey data to identify opportunities to ease teachers’ administration workloads and to inform a pilot program’s delivery and associated strategy to reduce schools’ workloads
- Supported an evaluation of the effectiveness of funding provided to an out-of-home-care health program and to inform the program’s future in supporting children and young people’s health needs
- Facilitated co-design workshops with multiple New South Wales Government departments to understand vulnerable cohorts’ needs when engaging with the government and identify opportunities for cross-department collaboration
- Provided analytics support to a system diagnostic report and recommendations for improving pay accuracy at a Go8 university.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Steph worked with individuals and businesses to understand their problems and recommend strategic solutions through music studio and graphic design roles. During her study of a Bachelor of Business at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), she was involved in various student societies and competed internationally with the UTS Case Team.
In her spare time...
Steph is a violinist and looks for every opportunity to play with others or teach, including supporting Sydney Youth Orchestras. She also enjoys kayaking, reading and painting.