Tamara collaborates with project teams on the visual communication and design elements required to deliver a product that is concise, clear and accurate. She enhances and communicates complex problems and solutions visually, balancing technical formats with various working styles.
Tamara prepares quality marketing presentations, tenders and client reports; develops conceptual diagrams and displays data through infographics; designs creative and engaging presentations and workshop materials; and directs video production and storyboarding. From concept to final output, she uses platforms including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Prezi and Videoscribe.
- Developed a journey map from birth to old age of a fictitious character that was used in a 35-participant workshop to generate ideas for new products and services using a person-centred approach to service delivery
- Worked closely with The Australian Technology Network of Universities on the visual layout and tone of a report that provides a strong narrative to engage with stakeholders
- Developed colourful and engaging five-metre-long ‘strategy’ walls to seek staff feedback on a five-year strategic plan as part of an innovative approach to stakeholder engagement
- Designed a fun and disarming journal for 80 employees of a prominent insurer to reflect their needs and expectations and capture their stories to inspire a target customer experience
- Developed workshop materials and customer journeys for the Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources and four councils as part of their implementation of regulatory reforms.
Outside of Nous
Tamara spent many years working in a wide variety of roles within an international consumables supply firm, with over 150 employees in its national office. This included management roles in sales development, customer service and business development including marketing and co-ordinating large-scale events. Prior to that she worked with a small, boutique management consultancy firm producing both proposals and training manuals with a focus on leadership development.
Tamara holds a Diploma of Graphic Design, an Advanced Certificate in Media and a partial Advanced Diploma of Business Administration (Marketing).
In her spare time...
Tamara loves books, movies, hanging out with friends, travel, and creative design; and the mountains or snow – including skiing, snowboarding and landscape photography. Tamara trekked to Nepal and once met Sir Edmund Hillary.