Tom brings deep expertise in research and analysis, strategic planning and financial management, alongside broad experience of working internationally across the consulting, banking and financial services industries.
He has partnered with public sector, financial institutions, insurance, infrastructure and investment banking clients across several large and complex projects to provide insights and solutions. He brings expertise in qualitative and quantitative research, financial analysis, organisational governance, strategic planning, facilitation and stakeholder engagement.
- Supported the research, evaluation, refining and facilitation of a co-design process for a federal health agency’s pilot program to examine future service options and the development of a business case that was used to secure a long-term funding commitment
- Supported the development planning of an integrated health hub in metropolitan Perth through research informed by community and stakeholder engagements
- Researched best-practice stakeholder engagement methods to inform development of a federal health agency’s stakeholder engagement tool
- Worked with the Small Business Development Corporation and the City of Subiaco to develop and submit business and investment applications
- Supported development of a teaching and learning framework for the Western Australian Department of Education, leading engagements with government stakeholders, teachers and community representatives.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Tom worked in the strategy and planning division of a global investment bank in London. He has worked across Australia, Europe and Asia and enjoys engaging with a range of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives.
Tom holds a Master of Science from EDHEC Business School in France and a Master of Business from Queensland University of Technology.
In his spare time...
Outside of work, Tom enjoys camping, travelling, exercising and exploring new restaurants.