Tyrone has over five years’ experience in consulting across the energy sector. His experience covers digital, process improvement and data analysis. In his consulting roles, Tyrone has worked on high-impact projects across sales channels, automation and new market entry, including advising key industry leaders in the energy retail sector.
Alongside his professional experience, Tyrone is currently pursuing his MBA and leads the consulting practice as a volunteer for the 180 Degrees Consulting branch at the University of Melbourne.
- Managed the delivery of a market-compliant energy solution for a new entrant in the retail energy sector covering 40+ processes and 600+ requirements
- Unlocked OPEX savings of $4 million for a tier one energy retail client by designing and implementing an automation solution
- Managed the delivery and roadmap for an automation solution to support sales digitisation for a tier one energy retail client
- Advised on the strategic direction for a vital industry-wide process in energy retail impacting multiple stakeholder groups along the process value chain
- Managed external vendor teams in project and BAU delivery (client-side role).
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Tyrone was a Senior Business Analyst at a growing energy company where he managed external vendors’ delivery and led key regulation and compliance projects. Prior to this, he worked as a Consultant at Accenture where he led various streams of work and teams in advising large businesses in the energy and communications sectors.
Tyrone holds a first-class honours degree in engineering from RMIT and is a current MBA candidate at Melbourne Business School. He also volunteers as the Consulting Director for 180 Degrees Consulting at the University of Melbourne.
In his spare time...
Outside of work, study and volunteering Tyrone has keen interests in the financial market and video games. He enjoys learning about market behaviour and investing in skills.