Veevek is a highly versatile strategy consultant and project manager who has worked across the education, government, health, social services and financial services sectors.
He keeps one eye on the strategic context and the other on the detail to produce practical and impactful solutions for his clients. He draws on his diverse skillsets in data analytics, research, facilitation and sensitive stakeholder consultation, as well as his background in law, to bring many perspectives to his work.
- Developed a pricing strategy for a university to boost revenue from international students, including building a benchmarking tool
- Conducted an anti-racism review of a prominent UK institution, including individual consultations with staff across many countries
- Evaluated major government healthcare programs, including a national cancer screening service and a chronic conditions strategy
- Redesigned government services for problem gamblers, using human-centred design to engage people with lived experience, to ensure services suited their needs
- Reviewed a steering group’s performance and effectiveness for to aid collaboration between several leading financial services institutions
- Managed rapid data collection and analysis via a custom-built dashboard for leaders of large non-profit organisations to prepare for the onset of COVID-19.
Outside of Nous
Veevek holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (philosophy) from the University of New South Wales. His experience prior to Nous includes clerking at the international law firm Herbert Smith Freehills and volunteering with several start-up social enterprises.
In his spare time...
Veevek has always had more interests than he can keep up with. He enjoys painting, hiking and listening to podcasts on history.