- Developed a suite of cybersecurity professional services, including a cyber risk assessment service, Security Manager-SaaS and other cyber security once off engagements – from scratch to go-to-market launch
- Led a complex organisation through its first Service Organisation Control 1 audit with no qualified opinions
- Received consistently good feedback from customers on meeting information security compliance requirements
- Led an organisation through the Defence Industry Security Program membership process
- Assisted companies to establish strategic cybersecurity roadmaps using a risk-based and cybersecurity maturity approach.
Outside of Nous
Veronica’s previous rules include Head of Audit, Risk and Compliance at NEXTDC; Manager, Risk Advisory at BDO; and Cyber Risk and Governance Manager at Interactive. She holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from Swinburne University and a Graduate Certificate of Internal Audit from the Institute of Internal Auditors and has completed a Cyber Leadership Program with the Cyber Leadership Institute. She has achieved an exam pass for Certified Information Security Management with ISACA.
In her spare time...
Veronica enjoys yoga, horse-riding, being in nature and catching up with friends over food. She has recently taken up water colour painting and plays the violin with her partner.