Zsofi has worked in a diverse range of sectors and has over 15 years of experience in providing administrative support. She is also an experienced project and events coordinator.
Zsofi has high attention to detail and strong communication and organisation skills. She is a multi-lingual team player who is passionate about achieving defined goals within an organization.
- Ran a successful social selling and monitoring program across Canada, the USA and LATAM; maximizing efficacy, strategic planning and research
- Oversaw commercial and enterprise operation project management in collaboration with internal departments and engendered sustainable growth by assisting sales professionals to reach business goals
- Implemented virtual sales and management training and customer appreciation events
- Assisted in the coordination of large-scale event productions across Ontario
- Coordinated the Ethics Awareness Program for 25 Central European Offices of a ‘big four’ accounting firm.
Outside of Nous
Zsofi likes to be active in the community and volunteers time at food drives, charity events and at her daughter’s school. She holds a Bachelor of International Communication and Public Relations from the University of Szeged in Hungary.
In her spare time...
Zsofi enjoys traveling, hiking and reading. She loves experiencing new cultures and cuisines and is hoping to do a sommelier course in the future.