Abigail has extensive public and private sector experience, across Australia, Europe and Asia, delivering projects that focus on improved engagement, inclusion and service of a diversity of employees, customers and communities.
This includes service and operating model design, regulatory review, evaluation, implementation planning and delivery, in addition to other work. With nearly 20 years of delivery experience, Abby is a highly skilled program manager, having led the delivery of high value, complex and influential programs and projects.
- Conducted extensive user research with a local government authority’s (LGA) staff, service providers and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities to determine how the LGA can better engage and service their communities
- Managed a participant-led longitudinal evaluation to assess how well a place-based education initiative works to deliver outcomes for target culturally and linguistically diverse student cohorts
- Developed a best practice vocational education and training model to support state-wide delivery of accredited primary prevention and family violence courses by trainers
- Developed a multi-jurisdictional service and operating model design concept for a new court
- Facilitated the development of plans to operationalise a G08 university’s faculty strategy, and led set-up of the faculty’s program management office to oversee implementation of the strategic initiatives.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Abby worked for eight years as an IT consultant in the utilities industry in the UK and Australia. At CitiPower Powercor in Victoria and EDF Energy in the UK. Abby also spent several years working across multiple sectors (health, resources, retail) as a management consultant for Accenture in the UK.
In her spare time...
Abby loves to watch and play contact sport, with her current love being Muay Thai. When Abby isn’t hitting pads, she loves to sing and plan her family’s next tropical holiday.