Virginia has experience in Australia, the United States and the UK. She is an avid researcher, whose structured approach to problem solving and strong stakeholder engagement skills help quickly identify key opportunities and underlying issues.
- Reviewed the operating model, designed the future customer experience, and developed the information technology strategy for a large accommodation provider to enhance the customer experience, improve efficiency and grow revenue
- Designed and co-facilitated sessions with the board and executive of a financial services firm to review and refresh their 2020 strategic plan
- Worked with a leading New South Wales (NSW) university to review and redesign its marketing and communications function’s operating model
- Project-managed a customer excellence initiative as part of an ongoing transformation project for a NSW Government agency, including identifying drivers and customer satisfaction metrics
- Developed a series of workshops to co-design employment pathways for traditionally disadvantaged job-seekers between employment and community services providers.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Virginia led projects for private and public sector clients. These include developing the international expansion strategy for a technology start-up, providing strategic advice to a ‘Group of Eight’ university on facilitating their entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem, managing online fan engagement and merchandising solutions for professional and college sports teams in America, and developing communication and thought leadership strategies for telecommunications companies and advertising agencies.
Virginia holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours in psychology) from Duke University and a Master of Business Administration from The Australian Graduate School of Management at The University of NSW, where she also completed the International Exchange Program at London Business School.
In her spare time...
Virginia enjoys exploring all that Australia has to offer, particularly the beaches and cafes.