Daniel utilises rigorous economic analysis and strong interpersonal skills to deliver valuable advice and high-quality outcomes to all clients.
He is experienced in financial restructuring, where he has helped to restore stability and deliver value to businesses experiencing operational or financial challenges. Daniel also brings expertise in operational management, financial modelling, insolvency and stakeholder communications. He has worked across retail, energy and resources, environment and agriculture, and financial services.
- Managed finances, tax obligations, external communications and administration of a former ASX-listed multi-billion-dollar revenue infrastructure, energy and resources company in liquidation
- Assisted in trading an international fashion retailer franchisee while facilitating a sale process of the company
- Conducted financial analysis and collateral inspection due diligence for a multinational bank
- Formulated a Microsoft Excel model with the resulting analysis remitting over $185,000 from the Australian Tax Office as part of a client dispute
- Utilised Excel data analytics to analyse and co-author a wide-reaching monthly commentary on retail sales data.
Outside of Nous
Prior to Nous, Daniel worked in financial restructuring, helping businesses navigate complex operational and financial challenges to restore stability and maximise value within their business. He holds a Bachelor of Business (economics and finance) from the University of Technology, Sydney. He is also qualified to provide basic emergency life support, CPR and First Aid, and has volunteered as a First Aid Officer.