Evelyn is a registered psychologist who is passionate about applying psychological theories, evidence and data to organisational development initiatives.
She has broad experience across sectors in leadership assessment and development, culture and change management, workforce capability and planning, and operating models.
- Project managed the Australian Public Service flagship leadership assessment process aimed at identifying high potential executive leaders
- Reviewed a human resources and learning and development function for a government regulatory body
- Led the re-design of a business enablement function for a large vocational education provider
- Supported the development of a workforce capability model for a large federal government agency
- Created a change management strategy and toolkit for a not-for-profit organisation to support the digitisation of its education portfolio
- Project-managed the Australian Public Service flagship leadership assessment process aimed at identifying high potential executive leaders.
Outside of Nous
Evelyn holds a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and a Master of Organisational Psychology from Macquarie University. She is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and has accreditation in a range of psychometric assessments (Hogan HPI, HDS, MVPI and 360; and Saville Wave).
In her spare time...
Evelyn enjoys exploring the food scene London and making the most of short getaways to Europe. She loves being outdoors and keeping active, and particularly enjoys running and playing soccer.