Mia is a graduate consultant with a Bachelor of Commerce and experience in the energy sector.
- Researched and presented projects at Bosch for potential business fields of interest in areas such as renewable energy, recycling, manufacturing, agriculture, technology and post-merger integration
- Compile a ranked list of potential lithium projects with recommendations for potential investment, the top two of which have doubled in Australian Stock Exchange share value in two months
- Led and taught the primary division of Olympiad mathematics at the education centre, awarded as the “Best tutor with excellence in teaching” at Quantum Education
- Helped new international students transit into university as a Commerce Student Ambassador
- Volunteered at the Chinese Rural Education Initiative, teaching Australian culture to rural students in China via online classes.
Outside of Nous
Mia graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Commerce with a double major in finance and economics with an engineering breadth pathway. She gained internship experience at Bosch and Altor Capital.
During her studies she was a part-time Olympiad mathematics tutor, enabling half of her students yearly to receive private school scholarships; and a volunteer online teacher for rural Chinese schools. She was also the Vice President of a music performance-focused student society and the Bachelor of Commerce Student Ambassador.
In her spare time...
Mia achieved an AMUS level in violin and eighth grade level in flute in the Australian Musical Examination Board. She stays alert to economic trends and investment opportunities.