Mohamed is a multi-disciplinary consultant who focuses on the intersection of strategy, finance and data analytics.
For 14 years he has partnered with private and public institutions across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to deliver commercial and public value through working with clients to innovate through strategic thinking, new business models and data. Mohamed holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from IE business school in Spain and is interested in economic empowerment, impact investing and disruptive business models.
- Defined a data analytics strategy for a commercial bank that leveraged existing and new data assets to improve the capabilities of strategic planning, risk management, and channels optimisation
- Advised an oil giant on portfolio management to better align new investments with strategic imperatives and maximise portfolio returns
- Partnered with two governments to introduced a data-enabled fiscal planning process powered by an inter-agency digital platform for optimised allocation of financial and manpower resources
- Revised a stock market’s strategic and financial planning process to unlock $15 million of savings
- Innovated a data analytics solution for a telecommunications company to improve management of technology investments and maximise capital efficiency.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Mohamed was a consulting director at a Swiss consulting firm where he focused on strategy, finance, and data analytics engagements across Europe and the Middle East. Before that Mohamed worked for Oracle Corporation in various consulting and leadership roles in the Middle East and Africa.
Mohamed volunteers with T20, a think and action tank composed of alumni from the top 20 global business schools, providing insights on development issues. Mohamed is active in the start-ups eco-system as a mentor and an angel investor and has a special interest in fintech, data analytics and artificial intelligence. He holds an MBA from IE Business school and a Bachelor of Information Systems and has completed all chartered financial analyst exams.
In his spare time...
Mohamed enjoys reading about economics, politics, business and technology. He is an outdoors lover, a CrossFit athlete, a runner, a paragliding pilot and a scuba diver.