Tessa co-leads Nous’ organisational performance and leadership and capability work globally and brings deep experience supporting organisations to enhance organisational performance and leadership.
She has spent the last 10 years at Nous partnering with public, private and non-profit clients. Her background as an organisational psychologist shapes her ability to solve complex client challenges and enables her to develop evidence-based and enduring solutions. Tessa brings considerable expertise across many Nous offers, including strategy, culture, transformation, operating model, workforce and leadership.
- Partnered with Australian universities to improve organisational performance and leadership across their executive groups and the universities
- Led a multi-year partnership with an Australian Government department to deliver an Enterprise Performance Measurement Framework, Learning and Development Strategy, Mobility Framework, Core Capability Framework and various programs
- Comprehensively reviewed a reset of the approach to the delivery of Early Childhood Early Intervention for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Partnered with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority over several years to design a bespoke leadership capability framework, leader assessment process, culture change process and leadership development programs to optimise performance and culture
- Partnered with the Bastow Institute over three years to support the design, pilot and implementation of a Talent Management Framework for all Victorian public schools to build the pipeline of high-quality school leaders.
Outside of Nous
Tessa plays an active role in enhancing the role of organisational psychology to improve organisations. She is a board-approved supervisor and provides supervision to budding organisational psychologists across Australia.
Prior to joining Nous, Tessa worked in specialist organisational psychology roles. She is also a qualified behavioural therapist and previously worked to help autistic children lead better lives.
Tessa is passionate about supporting women in leadership roles and young people realise their career aspirations.
In her spare time...
Tessa enjoys keeping active through the gym and women’s AFL and is a qualified snowboard instructor and an avid back country split border.