Angela is a management consultant who bridges strategy and implementation.
She has worked on organizational design, service transformation, policy and program evaluation and implementation projects in Canada. Angela draws on her experience in commercial law and human rights to develop clear, human-centred solutions for complex problems. She is deeply collaborative and passionate about how equity, diversity and inclusion can be incorporated in workplaces to create better outcomes.
- Developed detailed organizational design for post-secondary and not-for-profit clients
- Designed and implemented new central services units for post-secondary and not-for-profit clients
- Evaluated a government child protection program prototype utilizing trauma-informed approach
- Reviewed policy and developed a schedule of benefits for government social assistance program
- Led training and professional development on equality, diversity and inclusion; human rights; equitable hiring practices and a respectful working environment.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Angela was a Case Resolution Advisor in the Human Rights and Positive Environment Office at the University of New Brunswick and a Banking and Finance Lawyer with Ashurst Australia. She also undertook secondments to Human Rights Law Centre and Credit Suisse and was a Project Researcher for the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre. Angela was also a finalist for Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year in the 2018 Australian Women in Law Awards.
Angela holds Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney (including an exchange to McGill University).
In her spare time...
Angela enjoys exploring trails in southern Ontario her two shaggy dogs.