Trish is an education sector and benchmarking analytics expert.
Having previously led Cubane’s consulting practice in the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) region, Trish now leads the development of Cubane’s product offering and benchmarking methodology. This includes the UniForum service offering, which has provided insights to over 50 universities globally on ways to transform the efficiency and effectiveness of their administration and support services. Trish also worked broadly across corporate strategy and public policy projects during seven years at Port Jackson Partners.
- Led the delivery of the UniForum program in the ANZ region, helping over 20 universities improve their administration and support services’ efficiency and effectiveness
- Led the development of real-options modelling for critical greenfield development projects for a major diversified miner
- Led the development of analytics supporting the negotiation of minerals resourcing taxation arrangements between industry and government for a mega-project in a developing nation
- Managed a portfolio of projects to transform profitability of an electricity retail business and develop new growth options
- Advised a building and construction materials company on corporate strategy and growth options.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Cubane, Trish worked at strategy consulting firm Port Jackson Partners (now part of EY). She worked across the sectors of energy and resources, construction materials, property and retail, with a focus on corporate strategy and business case development. She also worked with industry bodies on policy issues including carbon trading scheme design, minerals taxation and resource development.
Trish holds a Bachelor Science (Advanced) from the University of Sydney with a University Medal in Chemistry.
In her spare time...
Trish enjoys travel and spending time outdoors with her young family.