Vishrut has a PhD in engineering with a specialization in design optimization. He has more than five years of experience working with the automotive, aerospace and electronics sectors providing innovative software ideas to fast-track the design process.
He has an analytical, solution-oriented background with structured problem-solving, research, and technical capabilities. This helps him to generate and integrate data from various sources to deliver insights to stakeholders. He enjoys solving complex business problems via the innovative use of analytics and machine learning.
- Developed a design optimization software for a leading US automotive manufacturer to reduce its new design development timeline
- Led a team of graduate students to develop fundraising strategies for a not-for-profit organization (NFP)
- Developed software using machine learning for a leading US automotive manufacturer to reduce its design validation time
- Managed a team to design a composite front subframe for a leading Korean automotive manufacturer with 50% less weight and 70% fewer parts than the previous design
- Formulated business strategies and plans for a local start-up.
Outside of Nous
Prior to joining Nous, Vishrut worked with General Motors of Canada, Hyundai Motor Company, Pratt and Whitney Canada, and STMicroelectronics, helping them solve engineering challenges and develop innovative methods to increase efficiency. During his PhD he led the graduate consulting club at Queen’s University and volunteered his consulting services to local NFPs.
Vishrut holds a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Mechanical Engineering from Queen’s University with a specialization in design optimization. He also holds a Master and Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Mandi and Gujarat Technical University respectively.
In his spare time...
Vishrut enjoys playing different sports like badminton, squash, cricket, chess and ping pong. He also enjoys swimming, traveling and hiking.