Abi is experienced in delivering high quality strategy, culture and data analysis work across the higher education and government sectors.
She is a skilled facilitator with a particular interest in culture, leadership and change management, and enjoys engaging with stakeholders at all levels to cut to the core of a problem. She is motivated to helping take clients on a journey from A to B.
- Developed a leadership framework for a large government arm’s-length body, and helped implement it across the 2,000 staff
- Led Action Learning Sets with National Health Service and higher education representatives to strengthen joint working practices and improve student mental health support
- Developed a five-year strategy for a global pathway provider, conducting rigorous market and competitor analysis, developing a visually compelling strategy, and facilitating sessions with the board and staff to build buy-in
- Built a size and shape model – using historic student, staff, estates and financial data – to help a Scottish university add granularity to its strategic planning
- Planned and implemented an organisation redesign to help a Russell Group university realise its digital strategic ambitions.
Outside of Nous
Before joining Nous, Abi worked in roles within the financial services sector at home in Guernsey. This included administration support at a trust company, and developing ESG thought leadership for Guernsey’s financial PR company to inform the island’s next steps towards ‘going green’. A keen cellist, Abi has also enjoyed taking on leadership roles within various orchestral ensembles.
Abi holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History from the University of Exeter.
In her spare time...
Abi loves music – whether listening to it or making it. She enjoys catching a gig, playing the cello, or discovering new artists whenever she can.